Jun 29, 2014

Tangents turns 10

This year, if the earth continues to revolve at the same speed as it has been in the past thousands of years, this blog will complete ten years of going online.

While it is true that Tangents likes to believe that it leaps and celebrates its birthday only once in 4 years, it is quite an accomplishment for me to have a space such as this and have communicated in a way that is unparalleled. 

If I have to look at the performance of this blog, it has achieved its purposes of providing a space for me to think and reflect, inspiring others to blog ("If this guy can blog, I mean it should be pretty easy stuff") and most importantly brought connected me to some of the wonderful people in this world.

I initially thought I'd pick a few blogposts but I would suggest you dig in to the archives and read whatever appeals to you. I am surprised by some of my own blogposts and the thought behind it and some are wanna-be posts while others are plain stupid. I have overcome the urge to delete those that embarrass me so, yes, you may poke fun. 

2 comments:

Vipula said...

Congratulations! 10 years seem like such a lot of years!

sleepyface said...

Thank you! Thank you!

I feel old but, yes, 10 years is a lot of years!