Apr 16, 2014

Laila Vaserman Asks If She Can Trust Jignaes

Jignaes gets an email from Laila Vaserman from an email ID that ends with .jp. She asks all in innocence and seemingly candid, "I have something to share with you" and signs off with "Please let me know"

Jignaes' imagination runs over time. He thinks like the young surd in the new Coke commercial that seeks to blend in with times with their #openhappiness hashtag (youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kbYSUS7o3pE)

In Jignaes' mind he is holidaying with Laila in a place that is mid-location for both of them - Bali. He goes to refill his drink leaving Laila to get her tan. He had no idea that it would work out so beautifully. 

In all earnestness, he emails her that he can be trusted and as an evidence, he sends her his half marathon certificate and his photo of running. Somewhere in his mind, he thinks people who run half marathon or more can be trusted. He signed off with trying hard not to reveal his excitement "Look forward to hearing from you"

Unfortunately he didn't ask if Laila can be trusted, because, in Bali, when he came back after a refill, Laila who was getting her tan was not to be found.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have said no. That's how I got her to reply back and tell me about her husband who died in a plane crash and left her 8 million dollars. Now she wants me to give her my bank info to gimme dat sweet cash cuz she's dying of brain stuff. You're missing out dude.

Anonymous said...

she mailed me too,oh god its almost affect me

Anonymous said...

If you reply at all, you confirm that your email is used, monitored an "manned" with a person behind it who actually cares....
So, your value increases for the spammers.

Sleepyface said...

Thanks Anon 3. I did not respond to the email. Although, I didn't know it has such an in depth process.

Kadek Rika Anastasia Pratiwi said...

oh gosh, she mailed me too. saying she wanna give me her fund. i dunno i can trust her or nor, saying she almost dead because ovarium cancer and her husband who dead in a plane crush.

Anonymous said...

I just got an email from her saying "I have a WILL Proposal for you".

William Kendall said...

I got the same as the Anonymous directly above me today as well.

Unknown said...

I have received the same thing but I don't know what to do because I told her my full name nd im only 17 years old. But im glad shes on blast.

Anonymous said...

She emailed me too and i don't know why she still 63 years old right? i mean before God take her life for good, can we celebrate her 64 years old birthday?

Andy Nugroho said...

She emailed me too...

Rurira said...

She emailed me too and asked me to open an account in a certain bank. What should i do?

Anonymous said...

she mailed me tooo today saying "Can i confide in you"

Anonymous said...

i have got the same E-mail today as Anonymous above me.

Anonymous said...

I got same but they made it seem like it came from a Marion County Judge