Jan 8, 2014

A Mesmerized Cathy Balbir Stranded in Istanbul

Dear World,

I am in Istanbul, Turkey at the moment, and unfortunately for me i can't make withdrawal from my bank account from here. My Bank cards declined due to network security reasons.

I contacted my bank but I was told i need to get back home before this problem can be resolve at my bank headquarters and i urgently need to pay some bills to avoid embarrassment here. I am so confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go.

Please I need you to loan me some money to sort myself here till i get back. I promise to refund your money as soon as i get back home. Please let me know if this will be possible so I can forward you details on how you can get the funds wired to me.

Thanks
Cathy Balbir

In reality, Cathy Balbir is counting the mails from mailer-daemon informing on the undelivered mails for help, sipping coffee. Out of nowhere, this blogpost appears on her screen and mesmerizes the wits out of Cathy Balbir who goes on to read every single blogpost written on this blog in its close to 10 year history (increasing Tangents' readership by 100%)

1 comment:

Vipula said...

:)